The Season is Coming – Golf Quotes
With spring upon us and the snow finally melted everyone is pulling out their golf clubs getting ready to enjoy the wonderfully frustrating game of golf.
I came across a few really great quotes that I should share with all of you golf aficionado’s.
1) A good golf partner is one who’s always slightly worse than you.
2) Since bad shots come in groups of three, a fourth bad shot is actually the beginning of the next group of three.
3) When your shot has to carry over a water hazard, you can either hit one more club or two more balls.
4) Counting on your opponent to inform you when he breaks a rule is like expecting him to make fun of his own haircut.
5) You can hit a 2-acre fairway 10% of the time, and a 2-inch branch 90% of the time.
Your Alberta GMC Dealer is proud sponsor of the Davis Cup in Lethbridge. Hopefully you have the chance to see us out and about this summer!…. Happy golfing.
I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! P.S. Check out those Buick Golf Carts!! Soo cool looking.
~ Brett Turcato