GMC Hummer EV
Initially available in 2022, GMC introduces the world's first zero emission, completely electric, super-truck. The Hummer EV includes many ne technology and safety features as well, making this the go-to vehicle for your off-roading or cruising needs.
Leave no stone unconquered
AVAILABLE UNDERBODY CAMERAS WITH ULTRAVISION
- UltraVision is available for both the SUV and Truck, which includes standard HD Surround Vision.
- HD Surround Vision includes underbody, waterproof cameras facing forward and the rear.
- Eighteen cameras available on the pickup
- Seventeen cameras available on the SUV
- Provides various camera views to help maneuver any terrain in real time
HUMMER EV OFF-ROADING CAPABILITIES
- Independent front and rear suspension.
- Crabwalk - Available 4-Wheel Steer - allows the rear wheels to turn in the same direction as the front, up to 10 degrees in each direction.
- Extract Mode - Available Adaptive Air Ride Suspension - allows a rise of approximately 6" to traverse around tough obstacles
- Towering Ground Clearance - Specifically engineered 35" OD Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT tires
The future takes shape in iconic style
WHAT ZERO LIMITS LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE
With Hummer EV's removable four modular Sky Panels and front I-Bar, you can let in the fresh air.
If you want the open air experience, while being protected from the elements, the available Transparent Sky Panels will do the trick.
BOSE AUDIO SYSTEM
Your ears will thank you when you step inside the Hummer EV. The Bose 14-speaker audio system, with CenterPoint Electric Vehicle Sound Enhancement (EVSE), creates a wonderful acoustic experience.
The 12.3" diagonal color Driver Information Center display, and center-mounted 13.4" diagonal color touch screen allow for customizable data, settings and controls, all wihtin the driver's reach.
Driver assistance technology for hands-free driving. The technology allows you to use Automatic Lane Change on up to 400,000 miles of compatible roads in the US and Canada.
- All Hummer EV vehicles include a 3-year subscription.
- Available 800V DC Fast Charging
- At Home - Level 1 & Level 2 AC Charging
- GM-Estimated up to 355 miles available electric range on a full charge
REGEN ON DEMAND
Allows drivers to recapture energy and extend the range by holding the steering wheel's Regen On Demand paddle when deceleration is needed.
Regenerative Braking is used to convert energy created from braking, into electricity used to recharge the battery, which helps optimize the supertruck's range.
Allows you to control acceleration and deceleration with just the accelerator. Energy captured, using Regenerative Braking, is repurposed to help extend the vehicle's range.
AVAILABLE WATTS TO FREEDOM
- Up to 0-60 (0-97 KM/H) in approx. 3 seconds is available
- Available 1000 hp† and 11,500 lb. ft. torque
- Lowers centre of gravity (cG)
- Lowers truck 2" for reduced wind resistance
- Optimizes shock dampening, cooling and ride-height calibrations
HUMMER EV TRIMS
- 2 motors
- Estimated 400+ KM range†
- 625 hp†/7400 lb.-ft. of torque†
- 2 motors
- Estimated 480+ KM range
- 625 hp/7400 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3 motors
- Estimated 560+ KM range
- 1000 hp/11,500 lb..-ft. of torque