This Month's Question
With Bluetooth, is there any way to give a name tag to a phone? I have a phone for work, and personal phone they are the same model but right now on the info screen I cannot tell which one is which.
The name is actually changed on the phone itself, what brand of phone do you have?
-Apple Iphone: Open the “Settings” app, and then “General”, then click “About”, and click “Name”, and it will allow you to enter a name tag of your own choosing.
-Android Smartphone: If you open the "Settings" app, and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen, there should be an option called "about device". You can change your phone's name tag under "device name"
- Dear Jarrett: How do I set up my Apple Car Play / Android Auto
- Dear Jarrett: How do I use my wireless charging station?
- Dear Jarrett: Dual Climate Zone Control
- Dear Jarrett: Key fob tricks with a properly equipped vehicle
- Dear Jarrett: Can I use a USB Stick to play Music?