Ultimate Auto Care Detail Centre
While cleaning a vehicle is a key part of detailing, detailing consists of much more than that. A quick wash at an automatic or hand car wash only washes the surface of your vehicle with very low quality soaps and acid cleaners in some cases. These remove any form of protection on your vehicle and expose it to the harmful elements. Also note that hand car washes often do more damage than good because of the use of improper washing techniques and old wash media.
At Ultimate Auto Care, we go in depth to properly clean and decontaminate the vehicles paint before correcting and protecting it. We only use the highest quality products and have experienced detailers using proper techniques to do so. Before even setting a date, we graciously take the time to sit down with every new customer and carefully explain each step of our services, their reasons and their benefits, thus giving the client a better understanding of the importance of our work and to help guide them in the right direction before choosing what service is right for them.
5 Reasons to Use Ultimate Auto Care professional services
While many automotive enthusiasts prefer the sense of bonding and personal care that comes with detailing their own car, this is not always an option for many owners. If you are trying to decide whether or not you should do it yourself or pay a service to do it for you, looking over some of the following points might help you to narrow down which decision is best for you.
“Detailing is an art, not a cleaning service. Whether it be a Ferrari or a Ford, that car is someone’s pride and joy and deserves to be treated as such. Some works of art are worth millions, and to an owner, a car can be priceless. Having it professionally detailed is a small price to pay to have it properly restored and maintained.”
- Cost of buy-in.To properly detail a car, a wide variety of products are required. From polishes and waxes, to clay bars, glazes and detailing solutions, the list can get quite large, depending on how thorough a job you feel is required. All of these products can cost a great deal of money, especially when buying them all at once, so for someone interested in a thorough detailing, the cost of a professional detailer may not seem nearly as bad. If you are only detailing one car on an occasional basis, you may be better off simply paying for a service
- Quality of work. Properly detailing a car is something that takes practice and familiarity with common detailing tools and products. For someone inexperienced in detailing work, quality results may take some practice. By paying a reputable service to do the work for you, you’re paying for a great deal of experience, and receiving a reliable car detail job in return. Many services offer satisfaction guaranteed services, so you always know you’re getting your money’s worth
- Potential safety concerns. Tools such as random orbital polishers have the potential to cause a great deal of damage to your car’s paint if used improperly. If you are unsure of how to use any of the detailing tools, paying someone experienced in their proper use may be a better alternative than learning how to use them on your own car
- Location. Many of the products used in detailing are designed to work in a cool, dust free environment away from direct sunlight. If you do not have a garage or carport, or you live in a particularly dusty or hot area, you may get far better results paying someone with a more suitable detailing location
- Labor concerns. Detailing can be a lot of work and can take many hours to do properly. If you are not in good physical shape or have any injuries or conditions that prevent prolonged standing and bending, detailing may not be something you can do yourself without a great deal of discomfort and exertion
Whether you do the work yourself, or pay a service to do the work for you, having your car properly detailed can extend the life of your vehicle and improve its luster for years to come. If you care about your car, regardless of the method chosen, it will be money well spent.